Monday, January 7, 2013

Writing Year (and a half)

I scraped together enough money to go another month. So I will start job-hunting in February rather than January. *Huge sigh of relief*

It's been a year and a half since I left my job as a Benefits Administrator aka BA aka CSA aka whatever else they wanted to call us. A year and a half that I've been able to write and edit all day. I wish there was a way I could continue.

Well, if I can scrape together enough money by the end of February, I'll extend it another month. :) How's that for living hand-to-mouth?

It feels like there's something coming, and yesterday I came to the conclusion that it might not be something related to my writing--just a reason that I'll need to be home. Have to wait and see, but I still feel strongly that I need to continue this project as long as possible.

Lauren

6 comments:

  1. One more month could make a difference. You've put a lot of hard work in. I hope something wonderful comes from it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If nothing else, I'll get more writing done. :)

      Delete
  2. I really admire what you've done. I suspect that takes some guts. Keep us up to date on how things go!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, yeah it took guts. Thinking about it ending is almost harder, in a way.

      Lauren

      Delete